Monday, August 4, 2008

Laser Vision and Focusing on the Niche

Sometimes I am all over the map when it comes to my business vision. One thing I am focusing more on is optimizing existing properties and finding my strong points. The last time I posted about a trendy site and a growing site.

Well the trend was a good ride but it's settled down. That's OK. I expected it. The good news is the site still makes money with no work. It just doesn't make a LOT of money.

The growth site- well I determined that there was one very narrow path for traffic to this site. The good thing is I was able to make a plan that could potentially increase the revenue EIGHT -fold ( 8x) by focusing on just one thing I could do better.

And that is what I'm going to do. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments: